Our commitment to you is:
- To treat you as if you are the only patient we have.
- To create a collaborative relationship between you, your other doctors and your care team that extends beyond sickness.
- To help better support you in managing your health and well being.
We embrace our corporate motto: Exceptional care, every patient, every time.
Your doctor might refer you to an ID specialist when:
- An infection is difficult to diagnose.
- An infection is accompanied by a high fever.
- A patient does not respond to treatment.
- A healthy person plans to travel to a foreign country or a location where infection risk is higher.
- Treating illnesses becomes a part of a patient’s overall care, for example, a patient with HIV/AIDS.
In all of these cases, the specialized training and diagnostic tools of the ID specialist can help determine the cause of your infection and the best approach to treatment. The ID specialist works with your personal physician to determine which diagnostic tests are appropriate. If treatment is necessary, your doctor and the ID specialist will work together to develop a treatment plan best suited to your needs. Often you will be asked to return to the ID specialist for a follow-up visit. This allows the specialist to check on your progress, confirm that the infection is gone and help prevent it from coming back. If you acquire an infection while in the hospital, the ID specialist will work with other hospital physicians to help direct your care. The specialist also might provide follow-up care after you go home. If your ID specialist is also your personal physician, he or she will coordinate your care, referring you to other specialists when necessary. (Infectious Disease Society of America)
Texas Health Care is a multi-specialty physician group practice with a current membership of more than 150 physicians throughout Tarrant County. Our physicians are highly regarded and known for providing excellent healthcare in North Texas. As part of our commitment to excellence in every aspect of our operation, we maintain a professional, hands-on business office with experienced personnel who are well-versed in all aspects of insurance billing, coding and coordinating with a variety of insurance companies and health plans. We monitor every aspect of our insurance-related activities and work closely with our providers to ensure the accuracy of our data and determine appropriate and timely reimbursement schedules. For further information about contracting with Texas Health Care PLLC, please contact our Central Business Office at 817.740.8400.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.